Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Haunted world?  (Read 969 times)

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
Haunted world?
« on: September 17, 2012, 02:56:29 pm »

Was not sure which board to put this on but how would one get around to make a large haunted world/In other words a world is a lot of haunted tiles sinister ect

christehchris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Haunted world?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 03:19:22 pm »

You need to design one with advanced parameters.
I once generated one, but the downside is you can only play goblin adventure mode because dwarf/elf/human-kind can not exist in such hostile environments.

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 03:22:07 pm »

Yes i understand in advance world but i was wondering exactly what values needed to be changed on it

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 04:27:28 pm »

Well, the simplest way is just by increasing the desired evil square count. This might lead to trouble getting a dwarven civ though.
You need to design one with advanced parameters.
I once generated one, but the downside is you can only play goblin adventure mode because dwarf/elf/human-kind can not exist in such hostile environments.
Nothing a little tinkering wont fix.
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 04:40:13 pm »

Ah thank you worked like a charm! Wasnt really going for that looking for a EXTREME SURVIVAL! map playing as a thrall but again you have my thanks