Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: unhealable injuries.  (Read 1033 times)

esran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
unhealable injuries.
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:25:36 pm »

so after a fight, if i wait a couple ours all my red and yellow wounds disapear. however, every so often i get a yellow wound, something like bruised arm, that just never disapears. its understandable why cut off limbs dont come back, but why are their unhealable bruises? is their any way to heal these besides becoming a werewolf? i cant be a werewolf because i am a vampire.

Hurize

• Bay Watcher
  • Awesome God of Mass Destruction.
    • View Profile
Re: unhealable injuries.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 11:27:37 pm »

There are some unhealable injures, such as motor nerve damage or loosing limbs all together
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 04:33:18 am »

so after a fight, if i wait a couple ours all my red and yellow wounds disapear. however, every so often i get a yellow wound, something like bruised arm, that just never disapears. its understandable why cut off limbs dont come back, but why are their unhealable bruises? is their any way to heal these besides becoming a werewolf? i cant be a werewolf because i am a vampire.
Probably indicating scarred tissue or a dent. That shouldn't factor in too much unless your entire body becomes scarred. Mainly cosmetic, but you may not be able to feel pain caused from scratches there anymore.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:23:06 am »

Wich is probably a good thing.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 08:19:29 am »

Lol I get these all the time on my Thoht character (they have super healing, of all bodyparts and organs)
They are indeed scratches, scars and dents that count as "unhealed" dont worry about them, it freaked me out a bit at first too but they dont really have any negative effects other then making it harder to tell whats really injured at a glance
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.