Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventurer's Stash  (Read 799 times)

Artinnio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adventurer's Stash
« on: September 12, 2012, 06:23:44 am »

Hey, I'm pretty new to the game and I was just wondering, is it possible to be able to stash all the things you collect in a specific area? (Like if I take over a necromancer tower, slaughter the inhabitants) would I be able to keep my things inside without them de-spawning or scattering around too much?
My guy is carrying pretty much an armies worth of arms and armour, thought I'd give him a place to keep it  :P

Gavakis

• Bay Watcher
  • some loser meme
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer's Stash
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 06:38:41 am »

Im pretty sure you can do this, mostly with lair's, showing that the loot inside will not despawn.
A necro tower would be most useful, safest area.

Artinnio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 06:58:24 am »

Cool, I was thinking of eventually turning my guy into a necro so that's why I chose the tower as a point of interest. I know the night troll lair's don't rot or scatter.
Can items actually de-spawn? I haven't seen any examples of it but it's better to be safe than sorry - plus there is more fun to be had if your pike don't disappear

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 06:18:39 pm »

Aye, you can even retire in a necro tower (I'm not sure if you need to be a necromancer yourself). I've also found that items in camps go through a "de-scattering." That is, all the items in the camp proper end up in a heap or two after some time.