Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Flooding!  (Read 662 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Flooding!
« on: September 08, 2012, 09:28:47 pm »

I don't understand why. Here's what I've got, top to bottom:

Top level, flooding in progress, (including mist! didn't know it did that when pushing up). It would be a square with the top side channeled out.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Middle level, fucked up and had that 8-wide ramp hallway area, which required me to relocate the room up one level. That should be a wall/ramp leading up to the top level, (the mist looks like the surrounding earth).

Bottom level, this is the reservoir

Does each block of pressurizing water increase total flooding height by 1? (regardless of total volume?)

Just looked further south, and the dang brook's frozen over for winter starting at the downstream side...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:32:25 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Flooding!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 09:34:24 pm »

As long as pressure is maintained, the water will flood up to the level of the river.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.