- 0 (0%)
no
- 0 (0%)
Poll
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 20, 2012, 01:25:07 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 3:Follow the leadah!!]  (Read 11498 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 3:Follow the leadah!!]
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2012, 07:17:16 pm »

Rylee was confused.

All of a sudden, the air warped and writhed around her, as if in a whirlpool on land. Her familiar surroundings shifted and changed until it was barely recognizable. The companions around her turned to look at her position with shock until they too disappeared in the same manner.

Then, darkness.

It was like this for quite a long time, until reality began fixing itself.

Strangely, there scene was nearly the same -- cloudy sky, people around...but they were all different. Deciding it was all a bad dream, Rylee just idled there, examining herself and her items for anything out of the ordinary, following the rest and Keeping silent.

It didn't look like the others were disturbed by her presence at all. They also looked much older than her...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:04:22 am by Tiruin »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2012, 07:27:29 pm »

"I guess we should just keep heading towards this signal?"

Head towards the radio wave source.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2012, 03:51:21 am »

Sigh, can everyzig and NightS please post an action asap? Or i will replace you both with the people on the waiting list. ( If you are not on the waiting list here that is because i haven't updated it yet, if you have applied then don't worry cause i do have it written down.)
Durrr..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]