Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I found a word with exactly one google result  (Read 4464 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: I found a word with exactly one google result
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 03:56:14 am »

16,300,000 results.

That's how many Karne has. A word I made up (although I found out later I may have accidentally been influenced by Baldurs Gate, and by influenced I mean I ripped it directly off)

Karnewarrior has 13,600 results. Way more than it should be. I'm going to see what's embedded deep in the search pool.

Karne is a dutch word.
I dont know what it means on it own, but when used with milk after it it is a sort of milk that i think tastes bad for most people.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

mcsafety

• Bay Watcher
  • ;p
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 04:47:30 am »

guys.. google KNOW'S about you know.. they are on to you. i am going to escape this thread and keep my head down.. before people start........ DISAPEARING o.o

:P
name: magmammal
type:  Fire/kangaroo
evoles into Magkingbird (and gets wings and beak, with flying type and a crown )
pokedox: Magmammal was just a kangaroo until one day he ate coal, and it was so hot he got hot and he wanders the land burning his footsteps.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 07:33:02 am »

http://www.miauw.com/

._.

(even weirder is that miauw is an actual dutch word, its the sound a cat makes. Shouldnt there be some cat sites on the top? There ARE some cat sites on top. they all suck tough.)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:35:01 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 [2]