Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I stopped failing at Adventure Mode!  (Read 1608 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
I stopped failing at Adventure Mode!
« on: August 07, 2012, 07:35:02 pm »

I was playing around as a dwarf, and found myself a small castle-like building. I had no idea what I was doing, but after exploring an expansive underground and stranglemurdering a few gobbos, I came across a goblin overlord living right under some humans. I killed the lasher overlord, and went up to tell the "first romance" of this group. It so turns out he was like a priest, and apparently worshipped pregnancy. After leaving the one lady, one cult leader, and two children to a clean house (well, there were some corpses.) I left, found a giant farmers market next to a rectangular building. I looked around in there until I opened a door containing four of my own, pissed off kind, and a lot of loot. I died, unfortunately.

My next adventurer barely escapes with his life, but manages to kill a giant lion with it's own lair and the ability to silently tell me of slaying one person. He wears new <<gloves>>, but I forget what kind. Too bad there was no jewelry.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:57:39 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

PLBJay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I stopped failing at Adventure Mode!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 11:51:39 am »

That is the most amazing story... EVER...
Here lays PLBJay in a Pool Of Chunky-Blood.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 01:20:02 pm »

Amazing. Soon you'll be slaying megabeasts and crap! *sniff* They grow up so fast...and then you get all teary-eyed because they're accomplished psychopaths...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Master death

• Bay Watcher
  • This is why we cant have nice things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 06:57:23 am »

Here's me running aimlessly and then getting my head ripped off by an ambush *sad face*

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 11:47:57 pm »

Now all you have to do is expose some vampires to the public and watch them get mobbed by angry peasants!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 11:22:11 am »

Now all you have to do is expose some vampires to the public and watch them get mobbed by angry peasants!
Vampires are stupid...

"I am Numbnuts Murdernose the Salt of Pigeons, slayer of Urist McDeadhead, who is dead now! Prepare to die!"
"Urist McVampireSlayer, Human Child strikes Numbnuts Murdernose in the head with his iron dagger, shattering the skull and tearing the brain!"
"Numbnuts Murdernose, Human Vampire has been struck down!"

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 03:32:48 pm »

Vampires are stupid...

"I am Numbnuts Murdernose the Salt of Pigeons, slayer of Urist McDeadhead, who is dead now! Prepare to die!"
"Urist McVampireSlayer, Human Child strikes Numbnuts Murdernose in the head with his iron dagger, shattering the skull and tearing the brain!"
"Numbnuts Murdernose, Human Vampire has been struck down!"
I am so naming my next adventurer Numbnuts Murdernose now. That cracked me up good.