Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Got my first werebeast  (Read 3720 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Got my first werebeast
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 12:20:21 pm »

You can't add new skills.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 12:35:11 pm »

This is a masterfully shaped set of alabaster glutes.  All cosmetic enhancement is of the highest surgical skill set.  The glutes are encrusted with awesome.  They menace with spikes of envy. 
On the glutes is an image of a dwarf and dwarves in ivory.  The dwarves are surrounding the dwarf.  The dwarves are admiring the dwarf's glutes.  The dwarf is striking a demure pose.
On the glutes is an image of a butterfly in emerald dye.  The image is permenant.  The image menaces with spikes of remorse and tramp-stampery.

orius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 09:28:07 pm »

"Ass" is an old-timey name for "Donkey."

I know that it was probably well-known, I just like diffusing DF's accidental innuendos.

And there's a good reason that you're not on the same wavelength as everyone else here: No one is on the same wavelength as anyone else, especially in an insanity-oriented community like ours.

I'm well aware of that.  But I'm also aware of how it can sound dirty when read wrong and some people really like to have a gay old time with these accidental innuendos.

I didn't really notice the bit about the Wereass colliding with the Ostrich Cock.  I was too busy laughing at the Wereass biting the Ostrich Cock.   :D
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
That is an insane and dangerous plan.  I approve wholeheartedly. 

Fortressdeath

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 06:37:05 am »

My first werebeast was a wereass too. (and soon followed by a werewombat and a werekoala(in a different fort). They were the only werebeasts that managed to ruin my fort :o)
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 06:14:33 am »

[...], especially in an insanity-oriented community like ours.
Sigging this.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 [2]