Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: *Sigh* Adventure Mode... Nothing Like It  (Read 1465 times)

*Sigh* Adventure Mode... Nothing Like It
« on: July 28, 2012, 11:01:01 am »

I finally get an adventurer past 6 quests and have a full set of armor and a steel short sword, and after replenishing my ranks with a pikeman from a local fortress I start down the stairs from the tower... The newly recruited pikeman then falls down the stairs onto me causing me to skid along the ground and slam my head into an obstacle killing me... Fun, I swear lol

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: *Sigh* Adventure Mode... Nothing Like It
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 11:15:09 am »

My current... previous adventurer, and his 3vetrean titled macedorfs(and a hume mason for hahas)  just got raped by a, one goblin lasher...  We all had a few scars but...

He just kept juming around and smacking the weapons from our hands.  I even charged him to knock him down...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:23:11 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 11:29:20 am »

But its all part of the fun!

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 02:14:14 pm »

My eccentric dwarven companion decided to go looking for bunnies and instead, found a dragon, dragging it all the way back to me. Long story short, I became a dragon's midnight snack.

Ah, adventure mode.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 02:19:16 pm »

Also nothing like getting your master lasher beat down by some puny kobold fists...

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 02:22:56 pm »

Also nothing like getting your master lasher beat down by some puny kobold fists...

I approve.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 02:48:56 pm »

my human vampire necromancer , legdndary in most skills and wearing iron helm just got his head cave-inned by elf herbalist.

I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 05:08:23 pm »

my human vampire necromancer , legdndary in most skills and wearing iron helm just got his head cave-inned by elf herbalist.
"YOU TRAMPLED MY VALLEY HERBS!!!!!"

Nightcaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 01:06:43 pm »

I finally get an adventurer past 6 quests and have a full set of armor and a steel short sword, and after replenishing my ranks with a pikeman from a local fortress I start down the stairs from the tower... The newly recruited pikeman then falls down the stairs onto me causing me to skid along the ground and slam my head into an obstacle killing me... Fun, I swear lol

I'm laughing so hard, you have no idea... I mean, yeah, my companions have fell down the stairs and knocked me down plenty of times, but it never killed me. Oh jeez... it's just too funny... sorry for your loss.