Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Misc. object user, a.k.a. GIVE 'IM THE CHAAAAIIIIR  (Read 5125 times)

lignition

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Misc. object user, a.k.a. GIVE 'IM THE CHAAAAIIIIR
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 05:38:04 pm »

I had such a horrendous thing happen to me because I kept a bunch of trophies in my backpack when I sieged a necromancer tower: they reanimated them right out of my bag and killed me!

I think I saw you post that on another thread. This is why normal, well-adjusted people don't keep heads in their backpacks. Because a necromancer will bring them back to life to take unholy revenge.

Dwarf Fortress stories: Basically Aesop fables written as death metal lyrics.

If you try to make everyone happy, you will end up being eaten by a dragon.

WellBredMutt

• Bay Watcher
  • Go to the Neuro Tower.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 07:36:37 pm »

I had such a horrendous thing happen to me because I kept a bunch of trophies in my backpack when I sieged a necromancer tower: they reanimated them right out of my bag and killed me!

I think I saw you post that on another thread. This is why normal, well-adjusted people don't keep heads in their backpacks. Because a necromancer will bring them back to life to take unholy revenge.

Listen to the advice of your elders, or a pack of hellhounds will feast upon your living intestines until you succumb to blood loss.

mud074

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 02:04:08 pm »

Listen to the advice of your elders, or a pack of hellhounds will feast upon your living intestines until you succumb to blood loss.

Look at the time before you leap into the river
In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only Googletopia.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2012, 02:08:29 pm »

OH GOD

THROW CORPSE

ANIMATE MID-FLIGHT
Anything thrown in adventure mode travels at light speed velocity. It'd be possible in Fortress mode I guess.
Pages: 1 [2]