Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wheelbarrows and Stockpiles  (Read 535 times)

Leonidas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wheelbarrows and Stockpiles
« on: July 15, 2012, 06:09:35 pm »

I have a furniture stockpile set only to accept buckets. The stockpile's "max wheelbarrow" is set to zero. And the stockpile contains three wheelbarrows. Any ideas why?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wheelbarrows and Stockpiles
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 06:40:58 pm »

Wheelbarrows are furniture. They go there until another stockpile needs them.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zealord

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT:SUBURBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 06:56:39 pm »

I noticed when making wheelbarrows they get randomly assigned to stockpiles. Just don't mind them. Try to fill the stockpile to the max and see if there are buckets under the wheelbarrows.
This is great.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:07:40 pm »

a wild guess is 1: there is no way to disable wheelbarrows from being stockpiled yet or
2: they got placed there out of enthousiasm and will disappear as soon as they can go elsewhere
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

wuphonsreach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 08:58:41 pm »

a wild guess is 1: there is no way to disable wheelbarrows from being stockpiled yet or
2: they got placed there out of enthousiasm and will disappear as soon as they can go elsewhere

There's an entry under furniture types for wheelbarrows.  So I'm voting enthusiasm.

Fredd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 11:29:16 pm »

I believe in the next version a new noble will appear, named Meter Maid, who will take care of illegally parked wheelbarrows
Should you fail to comply, strict !!disciplinary actions!! will be taken. Also, we feel we should remind you that one of the "criminals" on your list is the chief medical dwarf. If he ends up too badly injured to do his job, you will be fired. Out of a magma cannon.
Sincerely,
The Administration