Poll

Which of these mods would you prefer

None
Civilisation Forge
What Has Science Done?!
Suika Fortress
Other (please specify)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Boatbusted, a Civ Forge Succession Game. Absolutely No Experience Required.  (Read 10938 times)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile

Complete language files is great :)
But firearms not so.

I will abstain, please remove my turn.

Good luck and Have Fun! : )

Firearms for dwarves or any firearms in game (even if dwarves cannot make them)?
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile

Both. And see if you can make a sort of gunpowder making reaction for the ammo.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait you want to see firearms in the succession?
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why the heck not? It'd make the game more interesting. Plus, it'd also make sieges with archers more deadly

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why the heck not? It'd make the game more interesting. Plus, it'd also make sieges with archers more deadly

It looked like Valrandir dropped out over this. Was that because of the addition of firearms, or because he felt it was incomplete? I don't really want to overmod this, but getting firearms to work in a reasonable way might be within the capabilities.

If its really an aesthetic thing, I can just change the gun workshop so the nevreans just have advanced ranged weapons without resorting to gunpowder.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It looked like Valrandir dropped out over this. Was that because of the addition of firearms, or because he felt it was incomplete? I don't really want to overmod this, but getting firearms to work in a reasonable way might be within the capabilities.

If its really an aesthetic thing, I can just change the gun workshop so the nevreans just have advanced ranged weapons without resorting to gunpowder.
Well, actually, I started to make a mod that included advanced ranged weapons without using gunpowder; I imagined that they used a blast of air, instead. I dubbed them "dart guns" and added five different types of darts, using the same [CLASS:DART].
Spoiler: Darts and Dart Guns (click to show/hide)

Said mod never got completed enough for me to test it, and I cancelled making it.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Modding is finished and the world is in generation. Check out the new thread!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]