Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hatecrafting  (Read 4254 times)

Mudcrab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hatecrafting
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 03:08:38 pm »

I swear there used to be a tv show or cartoon with singing mussels in it...

Hhhhrrrhhmmrrmm..

dead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 04:01:29 pm »

uhh... u mean alice in wonderland?  those mussels got eaten...

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 04:34:57 pm »

He might have hated the mayor.  Without checking the relationship screen you won't know for sure.  If it lists GRUDGE, he did indeed hate the mayor. ;)
Nope, He barely knew her. It helps my case he was also admiring her things. Had I not done something, i'm guessing her things wold have suddenly "disappeared".
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 04:45:07 pm »

-snip-
this particular civilization had some unpleasant mussel-related tragedy befall it at some point.
-snip-
My money is on a giant army of zombie mussel shells. I swear, somwbody posted about that occuring before. (Necro in the refuse stockpile.)
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 06:02:11 pm »

-snip-
this particular civilization had some unpleasant mussel-related tragedy befall it at some point.
-snip-
My money is on a giant army of zombie mussel shells. I swear, somwbody posted about that occuring before. (Necro in the refuse stockpile.)
Not sure about others, but its happened to me a few times. Damn things do no damage, but make everyone try to dodge out of the way ... sometimes off ledges or into walls.  >:(
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"
Pages: 1 [2]