Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: dwarfs takign all theads from carvan for hospital  (Read 430 times)

dakenho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
dwarfs takign all theads from carvan for hospital
« on: July 04, 2012, 12:40:40 am »

so an elven caravan just showed up and the second they hit the depot all my dwarfs appear to have taken all there thread for the hospital (mind you I have not paid for said thread)
From the description of the event, I think that your copy of Dwarf Fortress was on drugs when this happened. That's surely the only logical explanation for a human werewolf with deadly farts dying from it's own excrement after slaughtering some goblins comrades.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: dwarfs takign all theads from carvan for hospital
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 12:46:00 am »

Its a glitch. Be glad your dwarves are learning how to treat elves.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
Re: dwarfs takign all theads from carvan for hospital
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 09:00:13 am »

known bug with a hospital with a stockpile that doesn't have everything that was assigned to it. Hospitals have also been known to hoard cloth and buckets

Oh man, imagine that, it's on the wiki page for "hospital"

Bugs

This list should only include current bugs - old bugs should be removed if they have been fixed in the latest released version.
 Hospital stores more materials than assigned. Bug:191 Bug:4406
Dwarves with healthcare jobs will use the closest supplies to do their work, even if they are not stored in the hospital. Bug:287
 Dwarves will steal items from the caravan and store them in hospital. Bug:66
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.