Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: sta  (Read 4346 times)

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of Dwarf is Armok?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 04:29:04 am »

-We don't even know if Armok is a Dwarf. We know Armok is the God of blood that is behind every world gen and possibly every fort. That's about it.

Yet we can assume that Armok is a dwarf, since that is the focused civilisation. Taking the famous phrase "and he created them in his image" (paraphrased, I'm sure you know what I'm referring to), we can apply that to dwarf fortress, and assume that the dwarf is the mortal image of Armok
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: What kind of Dwarf is Armok?
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 04:57:27 am »

-We don't even know if Armok is a Dwarf. We know Armok is the God of blood that is behind every world gen and possibly every fort. That's about it.

Yet we can assume that Armok is a dwarf, since that is the focused civilisation. Taking the famous phrase "and he created them in his image" (paraphrased, I'm sure you know what I'm referring to), we can apply that to dwarf fortress, and assume that the dwarf is the mortal image of Armok

Yet we don't even know that much. If the Dwarf is the mortal image of Armok, then Armok must be the personification of suffering, considering what Dwarves go through on a daily basis.

Besides, everyone knows Armok is a pair of collection of bold red ASCII characters.
Pages: 1 2 [3]