Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dead Space : Blind + Hard = Swearing 101 (P31, The Return of Tom Cruise)  (Read 5082 times)

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Space : Blind + Hard = Swearing 101 (P21, Barbaric Rudeness)
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 04:59:26 am »

Ze thread is updated. In part 21 i ask You (unwashed ones) a game-changing question, so if you want to have a say in this : spout out Thy evil, villainous words.

Also added a playlist, which i guess i should've done a while ago.. Hmm.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 05:05:25 am by Stworca »
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile

Update time! Ten more parts were recorded since the last time, and we are closing in on the end of the game.. but what is this!? The Messiah of Scientology, Tom Cruise, Returns from the grave and threatens us once again!  :o

Also : I've been thinking.. Obviously Dead Space 2 shall follow this one, and there is something called "Hardcore Mode" in the sequel. AKA : You have 3 saves for the entire game length. No checkpoints.
It's unlocked only after one beats the game, and since i didn't even play it, that's not the case with us. However, "Zealot" is tougher than "Hardcore" in everything except the low amount of saves and checkpoints do exist there.. Which leads to..

..yes. 3 save, blind Zealot.
If i get a new hard drive, it'll be a no-save attempt. I say ATTEMPT, because there is no way it can be done. Still, it will be fun.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 07:48:33 am by Stworca »
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Stworca, did anybody tell you that you have the voice of an angel? No? I'm not surprised at all. Still it doesn't make you any less hilarious.
Pages: 1 [2]