Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: About embarking preparations and the things/skills you bring.  (Read 3011 times)

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: About embarking preparations and the things/skills you bring.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 06:47:22 pm »

It might work out cheaper because fuel is so cheap to embark with now, but it's another step in the process when you only have seven dwarves. Maybe you could have one batch of bronze to make up picks and axes and some selected equipment, and then make the rest of it bismuth bronze.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Xenos

• Bay Watcher
  • [DWARFINEER]
    • View Profile
Re: About embarking preparations and the things/skills you bring.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 07:45:06 pm »

It might work out cheaper because fuel is so cheap to embark with now, but it's another step in the process when you only have seven dwarves. Maybe you could have one batch of bronze to make up picks and axes and some selected equipment, and then make the rest of it bismuth bronze.
That could work, I just love the +20% value over regular bronze.  (Those op sawblades...)
This is a useful feature..and this is DF.. so im gonna assume its bugged
That's what cages and minecart shotguns are for!  We don't need to control them.  We just need to aim them.
[DWARFINEERING]
Pages: 1 [2]