Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Magic the Gathering: So how about that M13?  (Read 7557 times)

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Magic the Gathering: Dark Ascension is here!
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2012, 10:27:43 pm »

Wait, final boss, which MTG software are you talking about? I've been wanting a good single player MTG game ever since i've not had a pc capable of running that old microprose one stably
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2012, 10:29:51 pm »

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012. It has a few glitches and it cuts corners on the rules here and there, but on the whole it's shiny and good.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2012, 01:09:51 am »

Finally got to enjoy some Cockatrice with Jay. What an awkward but nifty system. It'll take some getting used to, but hey, I can have all the mythics I want!

In recent MTG news, prices for DKA should be stabilizing right about now. AVR speculation is at an all-time high, with a PW named "Dack Fayden" anticipated to debut in the latest block not yet spoiled. Many people hate his name.

English and Japanese Koth Vs. Venser are set to release any day now. Planechase 2012 is in the works. From the Vaults: Realms has been spoiled showing off reprinting of many vintage and legacy valuable lands.

Also, at long last someone somewhere finally contacted Customer Support for DotP: M12, who had been working vigilantly around the clock to ignore their fan's complaints. They dropped a single message on the official forums letting everyone know that DotP: M12 will not be getting any further patches despite it's numerous bugs, which has more than a few fans up in arms.

This has been JoshuaFH, impersonating the news reel of your choice.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:11:49 am by JoshuaFH »

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2012, 06:55:44 am »

2013 is coming out on steam in 8 days. Whoopie Goldberg.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic the Gathering: So how about that M13?
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2012, 10:54:08 am »

It'll be the first case of being able to play planechase digitally, something I've only ever gotten to play in RL once or twice.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
Re: Magic the Gathering: So how about that M13?
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2012, 03:29:38 pm »

It's really the only way I get to play the game, and it's obviously the cheapest, I had 2010 but it was pretty...eh. The MP didn't work at all pretty much. Never got 2011, this one looks improved a decent bit. I wish I kept all the stuff I got a long ass time ago, I used to have like a couple decks and cards I got for the first season that ever came out when I was younger for a birthday, and probably had some nice stuff thats super rare by now, but I do what any little kid with cards does and completely fuck that shit up, lose it, and do everything with those cards that isn't playing the game haha.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]