Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Bay Wrestling Federation (Week 1 Is Go)  (Read 5169 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay Wrestling Federation (Week 1 Is Go)
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2012, 11:26:44 pm »

Ryu tries to hit Trejo with a quick jab to the groin as he makes it to the top of the turnbuckle. Then shall push him out of the ring

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2012, 06:28:35 am »

BOUT 1-Jesus Delgado (Digital Hellhound) Vs Yuri Kalshkinov (TCM)
Turn 6

Yuri scrambles to his feet and goes for the Bear Hug! [3] The punches go off well, but Jesus slips through the Suplex (5 Fatigue) Yuri then dives for the ring, but Delgado goes for the high kick! [4] Square in the jaw! Yuri falls down (8 Fatigue) and the Savior gets into the ring. "Well, Bob, this match is getting pretty hectic... but it looks like Jesus is back in the ring!" "Good for him, Jeff, but he can't do anything until the Bear gets back in as well!"

Delgado - 46 Fatigue - Comeback
Kalshkinov - 39 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 2-Fernando Trejo (GraveHaunter92) Vs Ryu Takazumi (Flintus10)
Turn 4

Trejo tries to get atop the turnbuckle, but as he does so, Ryu swings for the groin! [1] However, the Falcon saw it coming and gives Ryu a hard kick to the face in return (6 Fatigue)! Trejo then gets atop the turnbuckle and jumps for a body slam! [4] "Ouch! Jeff, did that look as painful to you as it did to me?" "It sure did, Bob!" The whole body of Fernando landed square atop that of Takazumi (14 Fatigue)!

Trejo - 25 Fatigue - Comeback
Takazumi - 35 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 3-Rockin' Reggie (Spinal_Taper) Vs Rovod Axebridge (Monk12)
Turn 4

Reggie goes to trip his smaller opponent! [1] However, he stumbles forward... and looks to be getting a face full of knee from his opponent! [5] Axebridge raised his knee at just the right moment, and Reggie took the full brunt of it (10 Fatigue)! "Well, Bob, it's true-the bigger they are, the harder they fall!" "And with the size difference, there will be some hard falls, Jeff!"

Reggie - 36 Fatigue - Comeback
Axebridge - 14 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 4-The Music Man (Greenstarfanatic) Vs Meatbag (MonkeyHead)
Turn 3

Meatbag continues to choke the Music Man, using his knees to knock more wind out of his opponent! [3] The Music Man still manages to dodge all of the knees, but there is still that tight grip (3 Fatigue)! He looks to be losing wind... [7+2] But he stays in the fight! In return, he tries to escape the grasp! [2] It's not happening. "Well, Bob, that grip is there tight, and it isn't going to stop any time soon!" "Yeah, Jeff, I wonder how long the Music Man can hold on?"

Music Man - 15 Fatigue - Comeback
Meatbag - 7 Fatigue - Comeback

I'm going on holiday later today, so I probably won't be able to update until Friday.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:46:19 am by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2012, 06:36:09 am »

((Oh come on. Fix your goddamn dice roller.))
Reggie, never one to give up when there was money and fame to gain, kicks Rovods legs, hoping to knock him down. Then he bounces from the ropes to bring his whole body onto the dwarf with a leg-drop.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2012, 07:55:12 am »

Delgado attempts to shake off some of his fatigue while waiting for his opponent to enter the ring

OR, if that doesn't work with game mechanics... as soon as the Bear steps into the ring, Delgado goes for kick to bring the man down and then an attempt at a pin
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2012, 08:10:42 am »

((Is the fatigue correct for our match?  I'm not sure why I gained fatigue if I wasn't hit last round?)
Fernando tries to keep his spry foe pinned to the ground in a painful death grip!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2012, 08:40:11 am »

( I assume it was a mistake.)

Ryu tries kick out from underneath Fernando before standing and stomping on him repeatedly.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2012, 10:24:17 am »

I slip my hands in between my neck and his hold, ripping his arms off me, before standing up and jumping on his face.

Repeatedly.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2012, 11:21:57 am »

Look to roll us both over so I cn bring my full weight to bear on his neck to aid with the choking.
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2012, 02:04:20 pm »

Get in the ring, go for another "Hammer & Sickle".
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2012, 09:00:10 pm »

Looks like it's time for Rovod to Dig Deeper!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]