Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Humble Bundle V - Moar Games!  (Read 12757 times)

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Bundle V - Moar Games!
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2012, 03:35:53 pm »

Seriously guys let's not make the whole thread about charties and wether you think their work is meaningless. I like Child's Play and I think they do some fanastic work. I also believe that Africa is never going to develop unless the rest of the world defaults on their debts, no matter how much money you think you're giving to starving children.

On a different note, massive spoilers about Bastion's ending because I want to talk about it:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2012, 06:44:28 pm »

Seriously guys let's not make the whole thread about charties and wether you think their work is meaningless. I like Child's Play and I think they do some fanastic work. I also believe that Africa is never going to develop unless the rest of the world defaults on their debts, no matter how much money you think you're giving to starving children.

On a different note, massive spoilers about Bastion's ending because I want to talk about it:
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2012, 05:27:59 am »

Recently picked up this, great selection of games. I finished Bastion not too long ago it's a really beautiful game, I feel like I've got my $8~ worth already!

Does anyone know if lone survivor is any good, because I've already got Braid and Super Meat boy and I don't want to use a steam key (That's for all three) just for one game.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2012, 06:25:05 am »

Bought it purely for having the games on Steam, as it's not very likely that I'm ever going to play the games.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2012, 02:10:26 pm »

Does anyone know if lone survivor is any good, because I've already got Braid and Super Meat boy and I don't want to use a steam key (That's for all three) just for one game.
It's good. You could try the demo of it. The rest of the game is pretty much like the demo; or at least it is as far as I've gotten.

I don't understand what everyone's obsession with Steam is. I just downloaded and installed the games alone, without the Steam keys. Playing the game without needing to use Steam is preferable to me.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:13:13 pm by Lectorog »

pedroislander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2012, 02:27:54 pm »

I did the same, so far I have bought all of the Humble Bundles and I just do the direct install option thingy. But I can also understand if some guys prefer to have kind of like a indie steam collection or a library  of indie games, which is kinda neat if you ask me. Let's see what the HB 6 will bring us!

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2012, 06:19:25 pm »

It's good. You could try the demo of it. The rest of the game is pretty much like the demo; or at least it is as far as I've gotten.

I don't understand what everyone's obsession with Steam is. I just downloaded and installed the games alone, without the Steam keys. Playing the game without needing to use Steam is preferable to me.
Cheers, I'll give the demo a whirl in a little bit.

I prefer to put all the games on Steam because that way I don't have to keep going to a browser to download the games (I tend to download/play one at a time). Also, for me anyway, it's easier having all your games in one location.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2012, 08:42:39 am »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]