Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Custom Civ Caravans?  (Read 1775 times)

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Civ Caravans?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 10:49:20 pm »

gen a few small-med worlds real quick and check there. If anything copy your current Save then in the copied version, abandon so you can view legends. Leaving your current save in tack.
Good idear

Altho the mages have alot of spells being applied by creature variaitions, which slightly confuses me.
yeah I think most of them should work since they're not generating errors, but I assume that any that don't just won't happen

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Civ Caravans?
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 03:28:52 am »

Can someone explain exactly what the levels mean for production and trade?  Population is spelled out in the wiki http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2012:Entity_token but for the rest it just says 0 through 5 without any numbers, like how many hundreds of thousands of Urists worth of exported/produced goods are required.

I say this because I have a custom civ with
Code: [Select]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:2]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:2]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:2]
and I haven't seen hide nor hair of them despite everything appearing to be correct and the civ functioning properly in worldgen and legends (and my dwarves have even made carvings of legendary civ members founding things, traveling, getting fourth-toes-right-foot torn off during battles, etc).  It's been about 10 years and I have a barony, ~180 dwarves, and a couple million Urists worth of stuff produced.
I don't know if anybody has ever actually tested the exact number of dwarfbucks required to reach each level. At least nobody that I know of has ever tested it in the several years I've been here. If you are willing to test it out we would be very glad of exact numbers though!
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.
Pages: 1 [2]