Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bay12 zombie Survival TaskForce (Freeform RP)  (Read 894 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Bay12 zombie Survival TaskForce (Freeform RP)
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:52:56 pm »

The end is upon us. The infection is spreading like mad. New York, Boston, Washington and other great cities are hell on Earth now. The infection isn't limited to the US, as is often the case, but it has gone worldwide. London has fallen, as has the rest of England, and fate of the Queen is at the moment unknown. The last survivers of the Belgium army are currently holed up in the Atomium, taking potshots at the zombies below. The latest reports of them indicated that they were doing fine, and had only had 3 and a half different emergency governements so far. From the rest of Europe come similair reports. Asia has been overrun, and the Japanese robot army has been eliminated. No reports from Australia have been recieved. As far as we know, Africa was completly overrun, except for Madagascar, which is considered the world's only safe zone. No-one has recieved any messages from South America yet.

In this time a message has been send out to all remaining Bay12 members, they are to unite themselves and defend against the Zombie threat . The current priorities of the organization are:
1. Defend Toady One and his immediate surroundings. He should be fine, he has Scamps with him afterall, but we can never be sure
2. Find and prepare a safe base where we can stay and sitout the apocalypse
3. Gather supplies
4. Rescue others[Optional]

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 zombie Survival TaskForce (Freeform RP)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:53:31 pm »

A heavily armed and armored man approached the home of Tarn Adams.

"Sire, I am here to protect you and promote the development of Dwarf Fortress. My name is Peter Petrovsky, and I have brought something with me."

He began to rustle through his backpack, pulling pistols, rifles and a few severed heads out of the bag before presenting Toady with a cat toy.

"This is my tribute to you, sire."

He took up a position upon the house, keeping a watchful eye out for any of the undead.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »

Goddamnit. He always thought that thread was a joke. Thanks to his amazing foresight, he had to go to America. Australia was holding the zombies back, but toady was highest piority. He was in a dinky aircraft that he barely knew how to fly. He had little supplies, a couple planks, some baked beans, but by god, he was ready to destroy some Goddamn Zombies.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 07:17:36 pm »

( The hell... I just wanted to start a zombie survivor game.)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 12:10:09 pm »

Go ahead. This only a freeform one.

((Btw, I'm pretty sure your signature is incorrect. It's should be either : Uni lupus sum. (I am one of the wolf) or Uni Lupi sum(I am one of the wolves). Latin doesn't use Acc with esse, at least not in that way.))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 01:07:15 pm »

"HAH! Finally, i've got a Connection!" Felix grinned broadly. "W-what? How? We haven't had internet since months...what did you do?" "seriously? i have no fucking idea i just played around with the antenna a while. Anyway let's see..." "Are you kidding me? go some where useful and not Dwarf Fortress Fo-" "My router, my Hideout, my rules..." The other guy threw his arms into the air. " Dude you didn't build the fortifications alone...besides you stol-" " I didn't steal anything Karl, it's my legitimate loot, i killed the owner and took it, so it's mine...besides he was dead already he didn't need it anyhow..." Kalr shook his head and left the Repurposed Radio Station. Meanwhile Felix began to look how hard other countries were hit or how the general situation was at all.

"Some boring shit, yeah Zombies taking out cops the 50th, Uhhh Caesar started a new Godhood...how the hell did he-AWH COME ON NO Places left? Are you fucking kidding me? Meh...Hmm...Zombie Task Force...aha...aha...interesting..."

---5 Minutes later---

Sebastian frowned again like he had the last 5 minutes. "So you are telling me that due to some random thread in the internet, you will risk your life for some random game developer you dont even know?"

"Yep." the facepalm was audible...

---1 day later---

His friends family and his whole group didn't accompany him, they still thought him crazy...they thought him crazy when he had planned for the Zombie Apocalypse before any officials acknowledged the existence of them. They had thought him crazy when he had told them to form a large group and fortify the Radio Tower on a nearby Hill Top. And now they still thought them crazy. But this insnity had kept them alive for the last 11 months. He had kept them fed, save from zombies and save from raiders,looters and Cannibals. Well should they stay were they wanted, he had a car a week worth of food, his two trusty axes, a self-built shield and a hunting rifle with 50 shots...

"Toady here i come..."

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 03:31:28 pm »

Meanwhile, in a rural area of Belgium.

"Well finally, that's done. I believe the message got out, and not a moment to soon." The lights flickered on and off."The batteries are almost running out, and those darn zombies smashed the solar pannels. So It might be time to leave." Outside, his transport was waiting, a slightly modified and armored bus. Public transport wasn't keeping to their shedules anymore anyway. He folded open a map, and looked for the closest airport. This was going to be one hell of a ride, especially considering he was planning to drive through an entire city, full of zombies, and then head to the airport. With a bit of luck, the military still held it, but he doubted.

Before departing, he grabbed his stuff. An improvised radio and battery, a gun which he could use, but not quite well, and a series of flares, fireworks bombs and rockets to be used to lure away the zombies.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 03:51:26 pm »

Go ahead. This only a freeform one.

((Btw, I'm pretty sure your signature is incorrect. It's should be either : Uni lupus sum. (I am one of the wolf) or Uni Lupi sum(I am one of the wolves). Latin doesn't use Acc with esse, at least not in that way.))

I have it from my brother. He learns latin. I never bothered with it. I suck at languages.  :P