Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anya's Minecraft server (USA-Canada)  (Read 2578 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Anya's Minecraft server (USA-Canada)
« on: March 06, 2011, 12:44:12 am »

Me and anya have decided to run another minecraft server. This one is going to use both Hamatchi and a Whitelist, Hamatchi mostly since anya has trouble forwarding ports, but it might work well as a second layer of security. The server itself is low population, and fairly empty at the moment, so there is plenty of space to build right now.

The server is vanilla, and as far as any special features we plan on having is a goods exchange you might be able to do with the mods. Where you could exchange objects for objects, although we still need to iron things out. I'll post going rates when we decide on that.

Server rules are as follows:

-No griefing, this includes, setting buildings on fire and killing or hurting other players without provocation. We might later build an arena to have people duke it out, but for the time being, try not to do that.

-No cheating: This includes any methods of getting yourself items you haven't worked for.

Note: we'll add to the rules as we feel fit, but they'll be more geared so that everyone can enjoy themselves.

In order to join in, PM either me or anya, and we'll let you know the hamatchi information and whitelist you as soon as possible. Feed back is appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:14:19 am by chaoticag »

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
Re: Anya's Minecraft server (USA-Canada)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 01:14:34 am »

Anya here. were forgoing an actual white list on the server at the moment until it becomes more necessary. anyways, pm me or cag to get the hamachi info. Would really love to see other people on the server ^.^
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Behrooz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 04:18:32 pm »

Ill just leave this post here... i cant find a spot for unread messages and whatnot so... reply to this please :D

noremac80

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 07:31:37 pm »

hey whats the ip for this server? someone message me or something