Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Corrosion mod (AKA) Zombie invasion! (Adventure story)  (Read 756 times)

Klitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Corrosion mod (AKA) Zombie invasion! (Adventure story)
« on: May 10, 2012, 03:43:15 pm »

Today I decided to get the corrosion mod, a scary mod that adds infected and modernization to the game!
anyway, today we meet Darrion as he finds out what happens in a strange way!
Day 1:
"I went out to get some air, it was a warm day and I was supposed to go to the capital today, its a short trek north east. Before I go im going to round up two partners!"
Darrion closes his journal and starts walking towards the inn, when he called out his announcement to go to the capital, TWO people jumped up and said they would go!
"Two fighters, a maceman and some other guy said they would go! I will leave right now!"
Darrion and his newfound buddys start going to the capital, nothing bad happens on the way! When Darrion and his pals got their it was already sunset.
They all decided to go buy some clothes.
As they were picking out the outfits, a man spazzed out and smacked the clerk!
Before Darrion and his pals could react the man was already storming across the room! "Wheres the gaurds?" Darrion thought and began pulling his trusty steel knife out, his friends also got ready and they beat anything the man up. Then the clerk also came to have Fun!  ;D
About 30 people ambushed Darrion and they fought their way to the center of the city. When they got their they were able to sneak in, something wasent right. It was nighttime and everyone was sleeping but the gaurd looked...pale.
Darrion walked over and before he could talk slipped and the knife fell blade-first into the man. Oopsy!
"Darrion!!!" The maceman said in a whispered shout! "Sorry, it was an accident!" Darrion replyed. "Well thats not what the court wants to hear you scatterhead!" the maceman smirked.
They continued upstairs and found another gaurd! they dispatched of him and, of course, kept going up, the building was cleared now and Darrion decided to rest in the roof. "Hell naw Darrion! im not sleeping up in this dangerous shithole!" the macemen screamed!
"Please, we must rest until dawn! its safe up here!" Darrion pleaded.
"If we die im going to kill you in the afterlife!" The maceman replyed.
Stay tuned for day 2!
"A giant cave bat, a giant cave swallow, and a troll wander into my fort's cagetraps..."

LibidoMax

• Bay Watcher
  • Noble in body and mind.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrosion mod (AKA) Zombie invasion! (Adventure story)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 07:23:33 pm »

So... what exactly went down?
That which does not kill me...