Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: um my groin is wounded  (Read 1574 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
um my groin is wounded
« on: May 12, 2012, 12:03:30 pm »

my groin is wounded and i saw in a topic in the dwarf fortress mode board that some dude who was ignored by idiot medical staff ( he had lost the standing ability)and after 3 years he stand back up for the first time in 3 years and went working.
so how long would it take for me to heal.my skin,fat, and muscle is wounded.(i have a mod were theres a healer but i dont know how to learn it (masterwork)so i am thinking of resting)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:11:14 pm by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: um my groin is wounded
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 12:06:35 pm »

Fast travel heals most wounds almost instantly, save for severe damage and nerve damage (nerves never heal)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 12:17:03 pm »

Fast travel heals most wounds almost instantly, save for severe damage and nerve damage (nerves never heal)

i slept for about 5 days and it did not heal so, guess i need to learn healer (masterwork mod)
also what would happen if i enter a tomb?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:21:01 pm by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 01:11:42 pm »

You feel horrible and get mortal wounds from cats.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 01:12:49 pm »

also what would happen if i enter a tomb?
Traps might end up killing you. You can see them with the observer skill and dodge them with the dodging skill, but you never know. If you find the mummy's tomb and step too close, he'll rise, curse you then raise all the corpses he can see. Likely to result in your death.