Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Master Machinarchrum (dead.)  (Read 19335 times)

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
Re: Master Machinarchrum (dead.)
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2012, 04:33:09 pm »

grggrg... Derm pushed me back in here and you guys already replied to my stupid remarks. Im sorry about this stupidity. Basically, I have a mental problem known as Depressive disorder, where my general mood is much much lower than the normal and it makes me shine through as some sort of asshole self hating hipster fag nolife idiot thing.

I hate it so much.

Sorry once more.

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2012, 04:35:38 pm »

No problem. You should still stay around, though. Even if you are not a GM, you can still be a player.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2012, 07:16:20 pm »

No problem. You should still stay around, though. Even if you are not a GM, you can still be a player.
Aye, I concur with this fine specimen right here.

And, know that everyone on the Bay12 sub-board here does not think badly about other people's work, if they put effort into it.  :) This whole RTD is a very fine specimen indeed. Oh yes.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]