Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Security Vault One Oh—First blood.  (Read 3934 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Security Vault One Oh—First blood.
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2012, 02:23:41 pm »

"Allero, what are you doing? We can't spare the manpower here! I'm running towards that console to get these doors open! The rest haven't heard me, it seems. I'm alright in doing it on my own!" Isa said when she noticed her friend trying to back her up.

Allero shifted his gaze to hers and rose an eyebrow. "I can always try if you aren't able to do it." he answers without any doubt.

"What do you want me to do if not help you get that console to open the shutters? Do you just think you are perfect and will succeed alone or do you want me to run towards the robot and hug him?" he says afterwards with an offended voice, as if Isa had just doubted his intelligence.

((@Tiruin: Your plan isn't clear in your post. It is apparently composed of "I run and activate console." :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2012, 02:29:10 pm »

"Distract the robot and help the others who didn't hear me? I'm just running to the console and back to get this thing open - regardless of my...'perfection'." Isa replied, concern flooding her tone.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2012, 02:32:01 pm »

"Distract the robot and help the others who didn't hear me? I'm just running to the console and back to get this thing open - regardless of my...'perfection'." Isa replied, concern flooding her tone.

"Oh, now you gave me a plan...Which apparently involves using me as a bait." he frowned mightily as Isa explained her plans. "Isa, do you hate me?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2012, 02:35:19 pm »

Isa mentally facepalmed.

Why can't I explain right?!

"I- NO! That is not what I wanted to say! A-...ugh, no I don't have you Allero! I just-...don't want to see anyone getting hurt...and now I'm contradicting the idea.

"It's just that I see no way out. We're stuck with a deadly robot in this room, who'd probably call for reinforcements or seeking that other exit and trying to outrun a horde of them..."

Arrrggghhh, stupid choices! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...why did I say that!?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]