Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leipzig Dwarf Fortress Meeting  (Read 1965 times)

Nagidal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My gaming channel
Leipzig Dwarf Fortress Meeting
« on: January 05, 2012, 10:35:43 am »

I wonder whether there are any Dwarf Fortress players in Leipzig, Germany. I currently know of one other guy in Leipzig who plays DF and we arranged a public DF meeting in a bar in one week's time. We hope that somebody will join us. The details are here.

See you there.
I stream most of my DF sessions: gaming.youtube/nagidal146, they are archived on my youtube channel. (Dwarf Fortress Tutorials)

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Leipzig Dwarf Fortress Meeting
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 04:31:10 pm »

Leipzig is a bit far for me, but if you ever come to Prague...
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

SauliusTheBlack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 05:21:35 am »

you could always come to belgium..
They died for their fellow Dwarves. They will be remembered, at least until your Dwarves see a particularly nice statue.

Nagidal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My gaming channel
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 02:31:35 pm »

The second meeting of DF players in Leipzig, Germany is being organized. I know of two other people in Leipzig who play and would like meet. If you're thinking of joining, post a date which would suit your schedule.
I stream most of my DF sessions: gaming.youtube/nagidal146, they are archived on my youtube channel. (Dwarf Fortress Tutorials)

terko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 03:35:34 pm »

Leipzsch? Do gehd doch geener hin! De babbeln da so gohmsch ...

But however, good luck with your meeting, and who knows, one day: Dwarf Parade!
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

Nagidal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My gaming channel
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 07:10:39 am »

The second Leipzig Dwarf Fortress meeting will take place 12th of July 2012. (German announcement)