Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Goblin Kidnappers  (Read 2826 times)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goblin Kidnappers
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 08:08:21 pm »

I think it's likely the goblin only needs to whisper the words, "If you get in the sack, you don't have to live here anymore," and job's done.
What are you talking about! I have excellent child care facilities! They're pre-built actually, a wonderful natural learning environment known as the deepest cavern. Children learn how to live off the land; eating wild plump helmets, drinking cool water, sleeping in the mud, and getting plenty of excercise running from the subterranean wildlife!
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Uronym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 08:17:58 pm »

I think it's likely the goblin only needs to whisper the words, "If you get in the sack, you don't have to live here anymore," and job's done.
What are you talking about! I have excellent child care facilities! They're pre-built actually, a wonderful natural learning environment known as the deepest cavern. Children learn how to live off the land; eating wild plump helmets, drinking cool water, sleeping in the mud, and getting plenty of excercise running from the subterranean wildlife!

The only problem is that not many make it to age 12.
What I think we're saying is we need dwarves to riot and break things more often.

Solon64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 08:35:13 pm »

The only problem is that not many make it to age 12.

And the ones that do?  They have more than earned the right to be named "Dwarf" and inhabit the fortress.  This is Dwarf Fortress, it makes Sparta look like one giant playground.
PS: Seriously, you must have, like, super-getting-lost skills. You could go missing in a straight corridor and impale yourself on flat ground if I don't tell you where to go.
Pages: 1 [2]