Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mods not reading DF version  (Read 985 times)

Klegg

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Mods not reading DF version
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:53:46 pm »

This has been a problem that has been frustrating me for a few days now. Since trying to update DFhack to 34.07 I've been getting unknown version errors, and just recently DwarfTherapist has been saying something similar, which is very strange since I have DF updated to 34.07.

I've tried:
Latest DF from site + DFHack
Latest Phoebus including DF + DFhack
Latest Lazy Newb Pack

And even with fresh installs on a different drive I keep getting the same error, which in these stderr.log file is:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DwarfTherapist comes up with the error log when trying to connect to DF, but in the supported version list it clearly says 0.34.07(graphics), which my DF is.

I have no idea why even the LNP has this problem, when as far as I can tell it's not happening to anyone else. Does anyone have a clue why this version problem could be coming up?

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Mods not reading DF version
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 01:15:15 pm »

I'm fairly certain that the last version of DT uploaded had some errors in the checksums. Try checking the last few pages of the therapist thread and see if they have the proper ones there.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Klegg

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Mods not reading DF version
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 02:05:33 pm »

I've given a few checksums a try, and the latest branched build, but no luck.  :(