Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Taming.  (Read 636 times)

Awessum Possum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Taming.
« on: March 28, 2012, 09:54:31 pm »

So I'm trying to tame a creature, it is sitting in a cage in the animal stockpile but no option to train it appears at the kennels. So obviously I'm missing something. It's probably obvious.
because everyone here is OCD and ADHD, and then complain when their dwarfs act similarly in game.
@I used to be an axelord like you, until I took a (+bronze bolt+) to the upper leg, chipping the bone through the *copper leggings*!@

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:SCIENCE_FOR_FUN: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
Re: Taming.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 09:56:40 pm »

Kennels are not involved in training anymore, that's why.

Use the animals menu.
Personally, I like [DF] because after climbing the damned learning cliff, I'm too elitist to consider not liking it.
"And no Frankenstein-esque body part stitching?"
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Awessum Possum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 09:57:34 pm »

Kennels are not involved in training anymore, that's why.

Use the animals menu.

Ah! Thanks! I wish that had been on the wiki.
because everyone here is OCD and ADHD, and then complain when their dwarfs act similarly in game.
@I used to be an axelord like you, until I took a (+bronze bolt+) to the upper leg, chipping the bone through the *copper leggings*!@

Destructicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 10:04:11 pm »

You might as well go put it on the wiki now.  Even if it's poorly formatted, it could help 100 other users.  And maybe someone with more advanced wiki-fu will see your one line "animals aren't trained at kennels anymore, you use the animal menu" and decide to update it right proper.