Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Valiant Pretty Princess Soldier RTD [Turn 2: Raaaaaaage]  (Read 17302 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Valiant Pretty Princess Soldier RTD [Turn 2: Raaaaaaage]
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2012, 09:50:54 pm »

Gown/Ballroom-like dress at the top, showing much more the waist down.
Mostly what I was thinking, but not quite slutty enough. And there are, apparently, a surprising number of permutations of "ballroom dress."
Try a bustier. Like those brothel dancers used. And then keep mostly the large shoulder parts some balroom dresses have.
Edit: Oh wait, what am I doing here?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:53:20 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2012, 07:44:00 pm »

And here I was just looking up dark/clone/corrupted/evil magical girls in an attempt to break past my block on Asilidae's costume. I know what the lower half should look like, but I'm having trouble making the top part accomplish "elegant and prideful" and "slutty because evil" at the same time. :P
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2012, 10:21:05 pm »

((Fucking Kindle's, why do they break.))

Rodrick summoned of a sword of pure will. Then he jumped up and slashed the worm in the face while sreaming inchoerently.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]