Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Towerite  (Read 416 times)

knutor

• Bay Watcher
  • ..to hear the lamentation of the elves!
    • View Profile
Towerite
« on: March 17, 2012, 09:04:53 pm »

We havent' successfully defended against invading undead on this PC, have you guys? 

I was wondering if you did, if they drop anything worthwhile, akin to Goblinite.  Ya know?  Quality Copper Caps and Copper Breastplates, and the occasional shield and wpn.  Feel free to call it Towerite, if they do. Curious if the struggle has any reward, whatsoever, of if I'm beating my OCD for naught.  Please spoilerize your answer as some folks here might still be fighting the good fight.  Knutor
"I don't often drink Mead, but when I do... I prefer Dee Eef's.  -The most interesting Dwarf in the World.  Stay thirsty, my friend.
Shark Dentistry, looking in the Raws.

targetstar

• Bay Watcher
  • ahh, its raining goblin blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Towerite
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:10:10 pm »

well, after a few hrs after i turn invasion on again... i was attacked by a nerco, but luckly i was prepared (many many many many cage traps and a few catapult on my roof) and eventually won, in the battle i got random shiz of course most of which is they don't really have cloathes >.> cause you know there rotten, (though they can i got 1 that did) a few of them had weapons but its ok.
ahh, its raining goblin blood everwere

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Towerite
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 04:50:35 pm »

Do zombies count as a worthwhile resource? Failing that, necromancers