Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Are dwarves and humans far more friendleir in the newest version?  (Read 688 times)

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I noticed that in world gen Dwarves tend to build trade routes with humans all the time now but they never make trade routes with elves... I suppose it could be because they might need to cut down trees ohoho.

I wish they would just go to war already... hmmm perhaps something can be changed in the raws but I wouldn't know what to do

tommy521

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Are dwarves and humans far more friendleir in the newest version?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 05:38:36 pm »

I too noticed this, but I figured it may have been a bi-product of making them trade in all seasons... Probably not then!

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 05:53:57 pm »

I too noticed this, but I figured it may have been a bi-product of making them trade in all seasons... Probably not then!
Humans only arrive in late summer.(IIRC)
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 05:57:24 pm »

I noticed that in world gen Dwarves tend to build trade routes with humans all the time now but they never make trade routes with elves... I suppose it could be because they might need to cut down trees ohoho.

I wish they would just go to war already... hmmm perhaps something can be changed in the raws but I wouldn't know what to do

It could be that elves simply don't construct roads, whereas dwarves and humans both do.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 06:44:56 pm »

It seems that in 2-civ worlds, with dwarves and humans, dwarves and humans always go to war.

So nope.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 06:52:44 pm »

It seems that in 2-civ worlds, with dwarves and humans, dwarves and humans always go to war.

So nope.

Border and land disputes, if you make the worlds REALLY big, no border disputes, no wars. And the Dwarfs for the most part seem content to stay within mountainhomes