Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FBs are nerfed?  (Read 2284 times)

Linkeron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My FB page
Re: FBs are nerfed?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 02:53:21 pm »

Holy shit, you can breed fire now? Seems like it would be a short lived industry though...

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 02:54:21 pm »

I think that FB's should have their spot back. Husks are way op and undead won't stop reanimating in an evil landscape. How about Toady adding a "mark for burning" designation so we can dispose of corpses without emptying the blood of the mountain upon them?
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 03:02:16 pm »

Holy shit, you can breed fire now? Seems like it would be a short lived industry though...

*Tempted to make a creature called fire

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 03:03:11 pm »

I suggested a funeral pyre when Toady announced reanimation.  Seems nothing happened.

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 03:35:38 pm »

I think that FB's should have their spot back. Husks are way op and undead won't stop reanimating in an evil landscape. How about Toady adding a "mark for burning" designation so we can dispose of corpses without emptying the blood of the mountain upon them?
Bonfire mod makes this easy albeit no different to just atomsmashing them. You dump the corpse down a hole and instead of an atomsmasher, you have a bonfire 'workshop' with its flame. You'd need to occasionally come and relight it every 9 months or so.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.
Pages: 1 [2]