Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Poo fighters  (Read 1097 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Poo fighters
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 12:46:42 pm »

You might say...

*sunglasses*

Shit hit the fan.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 12:48:41 pm »

You know, during my mid-uni class trip to Cuba, some of my classmates did go quite a bit wild. No poo involved that I know of, but they did pee on several separate carpets, and tried to shave the hair of a girl from my class....
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 01:01:36 pm »

Why? What would possibly motivate someone to do that, apart from being incredibly smashed?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 01:09:19 pm »

All I know is that I was woken up at 3 AM by screams. At first I thought someone was having sex, then that someone was being raped. Then I walked in front of an open door, with two guys trying to pull a girl of a closet while wielding an electric razor, while the third threatened me with a banana and demanded that I hand over the bottle of rum I was keeping in my room. I locked the door, put on earplugs, and went to sleep. The morning after all parties involved denied that such a thing had taken place.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 02:01:49 pm »

Space Station 13 in real life? Oh my.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 04:16:25 pm »

while the third threatened me with a banana and demanded that I hand over the bottle of rum I was keeping in my room.

Yup, they were smashed.