Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Let's Stream Final Fantasy 12 - A Challenge  (Read 1019 times)

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
Let's Stream Final Fantasy 12 - A Challenge
« on: October 15, 2013, 11:57:12 am »

Okay, so, recently I started playing a second single-character run of the International Zodiac Job System version of Final Fantasy 12. This was brought on by my bitching about boredom and went something like "maybe I should stream something?" "go stream FF12 solo white mage" "challenge accepted!" except not quite.

And this brings me to the actual content of the stream and the like. This is me streaming my attempts to get through the International version of the game with a single character(Vaan) using a single job(Uhlan).

The main mechanic of this version, as the name would imply, is a job system based vaguely and tangentially on the Zodiac calendar - specifically, the symbols for each period - Capricon, Aries, Sagittarius and so forth. There are twelve jobs. Each has a symbol. Characters unlock the ability to use bought or found weapons, magicks, technicks(abilities that do not use MP) and suchlike based on the job you choose for them. This stream will involve me playing with one character using the Uhlan job, which is basically a Dragoon by another name - spears and heavy armour. Many game overs and general failures, as well as hopefully great victories will come from this. I would like to share it with you.

The stream can be found here. My times for streaming vary, but tend to be around 6 to 9 PM GMT Tue-Thurs, 8 to 9 Monday, 3 to 9 Fri and as long as I feel like it weekends, though likely a large portion of those two days.

Stream isOFFLINE

EDIT: I should probably note that I will be pretty sporadic in remembering to update this post in regards to stream going online, since I don't actually frequent this subforum all that much. Apologies in advance.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:04:03 pm by Baneling »
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!