Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Blood Queen Of Rulerbridged  (Read 1130 times)

abadidea

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_8BIT_PROGRAMMER]
    • View Profile
    • 0xabad1dea
The Blood Queen Of Rulerbridged
« on: March 04, 2012, 03:45:07 pm »

Notice the top two entries. In the same. town.

Let the glorious reign of the Blood Queen in the golden halls of Rulerbridged commence. All hail Ilral!

ABadIdea likes bandfire opal, black opal, claro opal, crystal opal, fire opal, harlequin opal, jelly opal, levin opal, pinfire opal, precious fire opal, red flash opal, white opal, and microcline for its vibrant hue.

glory in the thunder, resplendent in the sky <-- I wrote a whole novel. There will be more.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: The Blood Queen Of Rulerbridged
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:07:32 pm »

Is this like an evil vampire Tholtig that only kills dwarves?

abadidea

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_8BIT_PROGRAMMER]
    • View Profile
    • 0xabad1dea
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 07:04:09 pm »

Curiously enough, killing four thousand people in Mirroradmires aroused mere suspicion, and the town persists happily to this day.

The mayor thing is what happened after I abandoned a copy of my fortress to get this screenie
ABadIdea likes bandfire opal, black opal, claro opal, crystal opal, fire opal, harlequin opal, jelly opal, levin opal, pinfire opal, precious fire opal, red flash opal, white opal, and microcline for its vibrant hue.

glory in the thunder, resplendent in the sky <-- I wrote a whole novel. There will be more.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 07:27:44 pm »

Is this like an evil vampire Tholtig that only kills dwarves?

Na, just another bugged vampire not respecting legends mode and killing everyone for no inherent reason. Gotta love DF

abadidea

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_8BIT_PROGRAMMER]
    • View Profile
    • 0xabad1dea
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 07:31:14 pm »

I locked her into her quarters and tossed in the other vampire I had identified by his life history so they can be friends. They can't get married though  :(