Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nog juice?  (Read 1193 times)

varangian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Nog juice?
« on: March 19, 2008, 05:54:00 am »

I'm not at my games computer right now so if I've got the name wrong apologies but it's definitely something like that, but can anyone tell me what this is? I bought a barrel from some caravan or another on the general principle of 'see thing I haven't got, buy it' and assumed that my merry dwarves would quaff it/bathe in it/clean the drains with it. But some years have gone by and when I move goods to the depot that old barrel of nog juice is still sitting in the stockpile. Should I just flog it to the next prissy elf that drops by or hang on to it in the hope that aged in the cask nog juice will make my dwarves very happy at some point in the future.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Nog juice?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 05:57:00 am »

Mog juice.  Extracted from Moghoppers.

It can be cooked in meals.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 06:02:00 am »

:p

varangian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 06:39:00 am »

Mog juice - sounds so much yummier than nog juice! Thanks for info, the wiki doesn't have an entry for mog juice either so I'd have been none the wiser about its use even if I'd got the name right. Presumably my master chefs use it to spice up their signature dish of Plump Helmet Curry, I shall get them working on some truly decadent meals.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 06:56:00 am »

Bah, any true dwarven chef knows you need quarry bush leaves to make curry.  Or, rather, 'qurry'.

Hyperturtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 11:10:00 am »

it could be the quarry bushes grow inside your rock quarries.
igless

RP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 01:12:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Kagus:
<STRONG>Bah, any true dwarven chef knows you need quarry bush leaves to make curry.  Or, rather, 'qurry'.</STRONG>

Heheh, qurry. I like that. That's going into my next mod (sounds a lot better than 'collation').