Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: the wiki page  (Read 521 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
the wiki page
« on: February 28, 2012, 07:47:23 am »

a lot of the pages have slightly broken links that lead to trying to edit a page that already exists, i'm not quite sure how to fix this either.

anyone wana help/tell me how to fix it?

"http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2012:Windmill"
the red links at the bottom go to pages that are actually there but it goes to a preview of editing them.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Sizik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: the wiki page
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 09:55:12 am »

It's because you're logged in, and the page doesn't contain any text. If you logged out of your wiki account, you would be unable to create the page.
Skyscrapes, the Tower-Fortress, finally complete!
Skyscrapes 2, repelling the zombie horde!

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:22:37 am »

hmm strange cus the page does contain text on my side in he preview window and if i hit close for the editor.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Sizik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 10:29:33 am »

The listing of pages in the category doesn't count as page text.
Skyscrapes, the Tower-Fortress, finally complete!
Skyscrapes 2, repelling the zombie horde!

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 11:07:42 am »

ah. it should so it makes them normal links instead of red ones