Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Probably stupid question about vampire thirst  (Read 1096 times)

Cilver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Probably stupid question about vampire thirst
« on: February 24, 2012, 06:39:17 pm »

How do I quench it? I know you have to get it from a sentient, but what exactly do you have to do?
Also, does drinking blood splatter work?

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
Re: Probably stupid question about vampire thirst
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 06:43:15 pm »

I had the same issue until I visited the forums (lot's of people asked that question btw.. search function is very helpful  :P).
You need to press "E" (or "I", can't remember) near an uncounscious creature, then choose the first option "Feed on [CREATURE] blood".

You can grab a wolf/whatever by it's throat and strangle it uncounscious, and then feed on it.

Also, you will get a speed hit (will get slower) after your first feeding, due to teeth/muscles growth or something. Not sure if this was fixed already.
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Eurus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Probably stupid question about vampire thirst
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 07:28:41 pm »

Oh..

I assumed the blood splatters I was drinking were working, and it still said I was thirsty for fluff reasons, like vampires have an insatiable desire to feed or something. Nice to know you can actually feed on a person all vampire like.