Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The hangover Pt. 3  (Read 883 times)

Leif

• Bay Watcher
  • Octopi
    • View Profile
The hangover Pt. 3
« on: February 25, 2012, 05:41:30 pm »

So, here I was, a moderately successful vampomancer. I decided to travel during the day, so I figure "Why the hell not? I'll sleep in the house house."
I wake up on the roof.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:31:51 pm by Leif »
Indeed.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
Re: Then hangover Pt. 3
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 06:01:11 pm »

think you mean "The Hangover" not "Then hangover" also you can "T"ravel off the roof, i got stuck on a roof a few times.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Leif

• Bay Watcher
  • Octopi
    • View Profile
Re: Then hangover Pt. 3
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 06:31:35 pm »

It's this new keyboard. I'ts bloody annoying. Thanks.
Indeed.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The hangover Pt. 3
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 06:40:41 pm »

At least you didn't have to commence unarmed combat against flying night creatures on top of one :/

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 06:52:17 pm »

aw, you got lucky loud :( i wana do that

and ok, i never seem to have problems with keyboards (knowing all the keys due to playing too often and all)
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Rayc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 01:13:48 am »

What is it with sleeping and waking up on roofs?  Once I wound up on a roof a couple of miles away.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 04:13:09 am »

At least you didn't have to commence unarmed combat against flying night creatures on top of one :/
Or jump off, thinking that it was the only way.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Leif

• Bay Watcher
  • Octopi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 04:47:23 am »

Didn't really matter for my last guy, Urist MCcripple, He was a one armed dwarf who was paralyzed below the waist. Superior willpower and toughness. Just jump off and forget about anything broken.
Indeed.