Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finding a prisioner without a Keep  (Read 584 times)

Jibba Jabba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Finding a prisioner without a Keep
« on: February 21, 2012, 11:38:12 pm »

Hi all!
I'm kinda in a conundrum and I don't know what to do. The background is I'm trying to enlist the help of a llama brute that's been imprisoned somewhere in this hamlet I'm in. The thing is, there's no keep and I have no idea where to go to find him outside of that.
From the legends (Which is where I found out about him originally) it says he was imprisoned by the Civilization that formed from the building of the hamlet and he settled down here.

Is there anywhere you could suggest he'd be? I'm guessing he's still a prisoner so he's not just milling around sewing socks. Plus this place is pretty small; there's only a small section that contains houses and I can't really find anything that could count as a sewer entrance.

RAKninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware his deadly fusion cannon!
    • View Profile
Re: Finding a prisioner without a Keep
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 12:52:34 am »

go door to door using (l)ook to see if any mobs are classified as a prisoner.
Goblin Fortress (NOW UPDATED FOR 34.02!
magma on his bed when he is sleeping, works every time

Jibba Jabba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Finding a prisioner without a Keep
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:43:01 pm »

Hah! Found him.
He was just chilling in a corner of some random house with a spinner and a farmer. No guards around at all. And he did have the prisoner identification as well so thank you.

And with his whispers of guidance my corrupted adventurer will begin his twisted quest to become a lich.