Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some weird shit started happening!  (Read 748 times)

Pawel1997PL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Some weird shit started happening!
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:26:17 pm »

Some minutes ago, I was playing as an adventurer, I got bored of the place I started in so I swum across a little sea, went to a town, entered its keep and BOOM! There appears to be a f**** civil war going on! Cultists against non-cultists. I started helping the non-cultists, but that appears like it provoked a loyalty spiral, but I didnt really care, I fought my way to the top of the keep to find the vampire slaughtering some non-cultists, she wasnt hostile to me at the beggining but I decided to attack her, one-shotting her, and then I drank her blood(she was a Weaver vampire, wich means that someone discovered her, as otherwise she would be a law-giver or something like that), when I left the keep, the whole town was a big hell-hole blood everywere, bodies and some remaining fighters, I left that town and went to a tower right next to that city, and the same shit happened! The necromancers started fighting whit themselves and whit the zombies, the zombies started fighting whit other zombies, then people started to fall over, transform themselves into winged humans (Posible due to the whitcher mod) and then back to humans, It was all f*** crazy!

I want to ask, did that happen to anyone else?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Some weird shit started happening!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 04:27:43 pm »

I've had all the religious and government figures in the keep start a loyalty cascade against the soldiers. I had to kill someone to defend myself, which then turned the entire city against me. I didn't stick around long enough to see if I could get the peasants to kill each other as well, though.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 05:10:06 pm »

Not on such a huge scale, but i went into sneak, threw a two handed sword at a necromancer, it cut off his hand and then it got re-animated and proceeded to choke out the necromancer.....It was extremely comical
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

Bronimin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 05:25:01 pm »

On a side note, if you happen to get involved and are on the losing side, retiring as a peasant then 'relogging' as it where spawns you away from the madness and all healed up.