Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vampire cults!  (Read 600 times)

Sithlordz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vampire cults!
« on: February 18, 2012, 08:56:36 am »

so i just unmasked a wicious wampire (who was also an architect!), thanks to his identifying bling.  but now the names of everyone else in the central keep of this town have switched to '[profession] Cultist', who are trying to destroy me and my loyal band of warriors.  there are a few normal people who are fighting beside me, but there are a hell of a lot of cult fanatics too.  this is freaking awesome! if the entire town splits in half and starts a civil war i'll inform you and wet my pants from the epic.  also, what's with the weird titles people in the top floors of keeps have ('sacred surprise' is my current one, i've had 'sacred marble' and 'holy cluster')? they seem to be regular folks but slightly evangelical and very stuck-up, are they high priests or something?

EDIT:
seems that it was confined to just that one keep, unfortunately.  i got the hell out of dodge ASAP so the loft and the basement might still be crawling with the buggers.  here's a screenshot of it all starting:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

i wonder: if we recruit companions then become a vampire, then retire and go to fort mode... can we form our own cults?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 09:13:29 am by Sithlordz »
You are sentenced to 2477 consecutive life terms.  Have a nice day.

MasterMorality

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire cults!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:00:05 am »

That's awesome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Vampire cults!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 11:41:00 am »

Cult warfare FTW