Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to become a werebeast?  (Read 2002 times)

Enki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How to become a werebeast?
« on: February 18, 2012, 06:40:58 am »

Well, I already had vampire adventurers (becoming a vampire saved the lifes of multiple adventurers, thanks to all the vampire blood splatter on their clothes) and right now I created a new world and am playing a human outsider. There seems to be a great plague of werebeasts because my first three quests were to kill some werebeasts in their lairs, especially vulnerable to bismuth bronze which has me thinking they form some kind of werebeast bloodline. Figured, I'd like to become a werebeast myself as well but have no idea how (probably in a full moon night, but where can I see if it is full moon?), do I have to get bitten by one?

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
Re: How to become a werebeast?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 06:45:58 am »

i've had a couple werebeast adventurers, and the easiest way is to become a necromancer so you don't have ot eat or sleep, then sneak into their caves and wait for 24 hours and check to see if they are in wereform. once they are you just have to figure out a way for them to bite you, then get out alive.

P.S. if you are already a vampire, i don't think you can become a werebeast.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson