Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: how do you like to kill people  (Read 1568 times)

leekster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: how do you like to kill people
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 11:53:45 pm »

Super heating my whip and using it to lash them like a demonic lion tamer.

xeivous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 11:59:58 pm »

Throwing Giant Eagle Feathers. Signature weapon, besides a door of course.
Dare I ask how you obtained a door?

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 12:04:18 am »

Feeding them to my army of zombie bandit chiefs, zombie night creatures, and a zombie dragon.

Batmantis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 12:23:10 am »

I find it fun, running up breaking thier wrists then stabbing/bludgeoning them to death with thier own weapons, before throwing them at my next opponent.
See, I play as a highland lord, I light the torches its time for war, I'll ride through a rival town weilding a ball and chain made of spikes and thorns, or a longsword, with the hilt made out of a dinosaurs spinal chord, sharpened against a rhino's horn, when you swing it it sounds like a lions roar!

NinjaBoot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 02:28:38 am »

I consider myself a combat pragmatist.  Whatever has the highest chance of hitting is what I will generally do, so that includes arms, legs, hands, feet, the head on occasion (if I happen to catch them from behind flatfooted).

For the coolness factor though, I would prefer to sever people in half at the waist!  Kobolds and smaller folk are easy enough, but chopping a Human in two is something else!  Just wish when you did that it makes people run away or flee in terror "Holy shit did he just slice that guy in TWO!?"  (I seem to chop people in half alot due to what seems to be ridiculous strength, while its Superhuman its probably beyond that)
Pages: 1 [2]