Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Civ sites Mod?  (Read 691 times)

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
Civ sites Mod?
« on: February 16, 2012, 09:48:55 am »

Hey all.

I tried searching the Moddings forum with no luck, so probably it doesn't exist/isn't possible, but is there a mod that "fix"/generates civ sites like Dwarf/Goblin etc?
It's very bad not being able to kill those goblins that keep ambushing me around the world..
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Civ sites Mod?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 10:52:35 am »

Long version, no unless you wait for Dfusion to be updated then you be able to get access to changing the goblin fort into a human one, or being able to retire a fort.

Short version, no and the only few who do know have a hard time explaining how.
Also fun tip don't fast travel.
Less likely to be ambushed that way.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 10:53:55 am »

Hey all.

I tried searching the Moddings forum with no luck, so probably it doesn't exist/isn't possible, but is there a mod that "fix"/generates civ sites like Dwarf/Goblin etc?
It's very bad not being able to kill those goblins that keep ambushing me around the world..
Hint: Look at Deon's Witcher mod...you make changes to the entity data for each race ... and they end up using the code for human sites.

set    [DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CITY] for each non-human race, from whatever each race currently has... I don't think you have to change anything else.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:01:11 am by Reelya »

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 11:11:59 am »

set    [DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CITY] for each non-human race, from whatever each race currently has... I don't think you have to change anything else.

Will this put cities on the Travel map too, like human cities? I'll test it on a new world later, I guess :)
Thanks!
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

RAKninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware his deadly fusion cannon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 12:11:11 pm »

Will this put cities on the Travel map too, like human cities? I'll test it on a new world later, I guess :)
Thanks!
it should.
Goblin Fortress (NOW UPDATED FOR 34.02!
magma on his bed when he is sleeping, works every time