Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarf killed for "violation of production order"  (Read 7830 times)

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf killed for "violation of production order"
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 06:35:48 am »

If you do it right, the only bad thoughts would be "was imprisoned/captured" and one about not working for a long time that I never actually saw. If you even assing the bed to the current prisoner, everything will be just fine.
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 02:23:24 pm »

Give the guard a hammer made out of that material. Its as dense as styrofoam, so it won't kill them.

knutor

• Bay Watcher
  • ..to hear the lamentation of the elves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 03:42:27 pm »

I read somewhere that its also a violation if my broker sells any raw materials related to the crafting of the restricted items.  This is the only way, I can figure it happening, without an error.  Did you change the Culling setting?  If Culling Mandates is turned on.  How else could the broker violate it, it takes the player to do it, they don't trade on their own, do they?  Unless the restrictions are backwards enforced, if he traded prior to the mandate, and got punished as a result of a prior trade.  Its all very confusing, the trade part of DF isn't very clear, and in need of a PAGEDOWN/PAGEUP feature, aswell as a CLOSE CONTAINER feature.  Its nice seeing all that cloth in the bin, but after the 30th piece, it gets a little tiring.

Sincerely, Knutor
"I don't often drink Mead, but when I do... I prefer Dee Eef's.  -The most interesting Dwarf in the World.  Stay thirsty, my friend.
Shark Dentistry, looking in the Raws.
Pages: 1 [2]