Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: World Generation: All evil biome world? How?  (Read 1538 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
World Generation: All evil biome world? How?
« on: February 18, 2012, 03:22:36 pm »

My friend gave me this world with evil only biomes as a challenge, i wanted to put in wanderers friend stuff, but modifying the saves raws didnt make the reactions show up!
I tried installing it in the base raws and generating a new world, i couldnt find the right paramters. Not even setting desired evil squares to max worked.

I want to do this challenge, play as a human outsider and survive for as long as possible, but i cant figure out the paramters!

HELP
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
Re: World Generation: All evil biome world? How?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 03:26:25 pm »

sub regions good/neutral minimum 0, same for major regions and such. Might need to turn off :playable race" too

Might ask your friend?
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

blue sam3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 04:34:25 pm »

Can we have the world please? This sounds fun.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 05:04:59 pm »

Figured it out, its fantastic, ill upload the world when i am done with this character.

Basically the only civilisation is the goblin kind, otherwise you can be a human outsider, i added wanderers friend so its more fun to try and survive.
Theres mostly harsh and evil biomes, they are horrible with their weird plants and zombies, dont have anything corpse like in your backpacks but meat and other absolutely neccesary stuff like meat.
Wandering through the haunted wastelands is really entertaining, finding strange ruins and killing the beasts that inhabit it.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?